Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby Steps!




Today I took my first baby steps toward the Wonderful World of Disney. Or course because it was baby steps I only went to the "Marketplace" at Downtown Disney. It took me a few minutes to control my stomach and tears. I stayed in my car and texted Rhiannon and Sybil, then became calm enough to make the walk over to the big Disney store. I walked in, then walked out and went to Mickey's Pantry instead. There I shopped for my remodeled kitchen. It was a strange feeling being there. Sadness instead of the joy I use to feel. It just wasn't the "Happiest place on earth" anymore. I really thought that maybe one day I could take my M and M's to WDW. Now.....I know I will not be doing that. I think I will continue my shopping on line and maybe pick a different place to take M and M here in south Florida. I like the memories I have of taking Sammy to WDW much better than any new memories we could make there.

It doesn't get any easier....we just get better at it. (sometimes) God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment