Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I wish.........


Today like everyday is a day of wishing.....I wish Sammy could walk the beaches with me and find shells.....I wish Sammy could feel the 80 degree sunny day with me! I wish I could feel Sammy’s hug of thanks for every little thing I did..................I wish I could see Sammy’s face light up when his dad walks through the door............I wish Sammy could sit and have lunch with me........I would gladly go through McDonald’s drive up for a happy meal!..............I wish I could here Sammy’s off key rendition of You are my Sunshine!............I wish I could sit and watch for the 3rd or 4th time today, Happy Gilmore or What about Bob?.......................I wish I could here Sammy say I love you mom.....I wish we could go golfing together and hear Sammy say Nice Shot!......I wish I could watch Sammy serve mass.........I wish I could dance with my Prince Lillip!...........I wish I could watch Sammy recreate Disney Studio’s “Beauty and the Beast” over and over again...............I wish I could smell and kiss Sammy’s belly.............I wish I could do Christmas shopping for Sammy...............I wish..................

I know Sammy’s happiness in heaven is a depth of happiness, we can not come close to feeling here on earth but I am so selfish.......I wish I could bring him back!!

It doesn't get any easier. You just get better at it. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment